EV6 GT Kia Finance™ Offer | Motorama Kia
7 Years Free Scheduled Servicing & Complimentary 22kW In-Home Charger
During the month of October, eligible customers can take advantage of 7 years free scheduled servicing & a Kia Max Three Phase in-home charger (excludes installation) when you finance your EV6 GT from Motorama Kia through Kia Finance.
Kia Max 22kW In-Home Charger
- Three Phase charger up to 22 kW - perfect for overnight charging at home
- Smart version with Bluetooth and free app with charging history record
- Colour LED Screen showing power consumed, charging time, real time voltage, and more
- Can be easily mounted inside or outside with an IP66 Waterproof rating
- Safe and reliable 7-year product warranty
7 Years Free Scheduled Servicing
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing scheduled servicing on your EV6 GT is covered for the next 7 years.
- The cost of your first 7 standard scheduled services is covered by us for 7 years or up to 105,000km, whichever occurs first.
- Convenient service intervals every 15,000km or 12 months (whichever comes first) ensure your EV6 GT.
- Simply book in your EV6 GT at Motorama Kia Moorooka or Motorama Kia Hillcrest to have your free service performed within the applicable service milestones.
- Enjoy comprehensive warranty support on your EV6 GT throughout the scheduled servicing plan.
Browse Available EV6 GT Stock
Offer of a 7-year service plan and Kia Max in-home charger available to approved applicants who financed through Kia Finance on eligible new and demonstrator MY23 EV6 GT vehicles sold and delivered between 1st October 2023 and 31st October 2023. Please view the full Kia EV6 GT Free Servicing Terms and Conditions here.
Only available at participating Kia dealers. Finance provided Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 trading as Kia Finance. Australian credit licence 483211.
Free In-Home Charger
Terms & Conditions:
- All eligible vehicles will be entitled to a free In-Home Charger (unit only - 1 per vehicle).
- In-Home Charger refers to the Kia Max (EVSE Ocular 22kW) product.
- Kia Max Charger set includes Charger and 6m Three-Phase Tethered Cable (non-detachable).
- Motorama Kia will place an order for the above unit with the standard order form provided by Kia Australia.
- EVSE will despatch the charger units to Motorama Kia when all information is received.
- Upon receipt of the charger, Motorama Kia will complete the vehicle delivery with the charger unit included in the handover of the vehicle.
- The customer will need to organise installation of the unit at their cost. EVSE will contact the customers directly with the details provided by Motorama Kia.
- This offer is not eligible for any additional Fleet discount.
- Free charger is not transferable and cannot be substituted for any other offer.
7 Years Free Scheduled Servicing Plan
Terms & Conditions:
- At the end of the Program period, KAU and Kia Finance will determine the list of all eligible vehicles Finance approved and retail delivered under the EV6 GT Finance Program.
- All eligible vehicles will automatically be entitled to 7 years free scheduled servicing plan and will be flagged under the KAU warranty system.
- Free 7 Year/105,000 km (whichever occurs first) servicing applies to the first 7 standard scheduled services of your vehicle from the date of first.
- 7 Year/105,000 km services are scheduled to occur at every 15,000 km/12-month interval (whichever occurs first) as stated in the service schedule and excludes wear and tear items and additional work or components required.
- For high mileage vehicles the servicing must occur every 15,000 km. We will pay only for the first 7 services. Example if a vehicle travelled 105,000 km in 5 years all the services would be used within the five years of ownership.
- Customers are responsible for presenting their eligible vehicle to a participating Kia Dealer to have the Free Scheduled Service performed within the applicable service milestones. The offer is not available for servicing of a vehicle at both a vehicle’s specified kilometres and the corresponding time interval separately.
- The standard items in the applicable Service Schedule will be provided free of charge and includes: a) labour; b) parts; c) lubricants; and d) sundries.
- Additional service / repair items which are not itemised within the relevant “maintenance schedule” specified for the relevant service interval are not provided free of charge. (additional maintenance due to the fitment or use of non-genuine parts or non-genuine accessories.)
- Free Service may be redeemed at any Authorised KIA Dealer within Australia at the time of the service redemption.
- Customers may call Kia Customer Service on 131 KIA (131 542) to verify that their vehicle has been made eligible for the 7 Years Free Service.